Great Reasons to Invest
Click here for guidelines to invest in Fiji
- Fiji is the centre of trading in the South Pacific for the South Pacific – Asia, USA and Europe Region. Fiji is not only the centre of trade, but has also transformed into a hub for global communications and transportation (shipping and air travel) routes.
- A package of trade and investment incentives including duty concessions, investment allowances, tax exemption and tax free regions.
- A foreign company that establishes/relocates its Headquarters to Fiji will be subject to a low corporate tax rate of 17%.
- A listed company on the South Pacific Stock Exchange (SPSE) will be subject to a low corporate tax rate of 18.5% provided the company has 40 percent local shareholding structure.
- A government that welcomes and supports local and foreign investment, within its overall objectives of growing the various sectors of Fiji’s economy; enticing new, and retaining existing, investors by providing them with tax and other incentives to boost their businesses.
- State of the art telecommunication infrastructure that provides links through fibre optic cable connections and satellites to the rest of the world.
- A well-developed infrastructure, including electricity, water supply, international airports and wharfs.
- Availability of factories land and buildings at reasonable rates.
- Well-developed banking and financial institutions providing full financial services.
- Fast registration of foreign investment projects.
- Well educated workforce with a literacy rate of 93.7%.
- Good health and medical facilities including a modern private hospital and medical centres.
- Fiji is signatory to various trade agreements, frameworks and memorandum of agreements. This allows for better market access and provides a conducive investment climate and opportunities with other countries.
• Sisalo Otealagi - +251 966932597
• +251 115577 305 - 308